Effective Date: (May 1st, 2018)
We will send you notifications on the following:
- The information that personally identifies you which we asked from you through Families First Health Website, how the information will be utilized and the people or websites it may be shared.
- We will provide choices with respect to the use of your personal information.
- The security methods we use for protection from misuse of your personal information.
- The procedure of correcting any erroneous or inaccurate information you submitted to us.
Families First Health is the exclusive owner of the all information gathered from Families First Health. We can only gain access to or gather information that you freely and voluntarily provided us through email or other direct means of communication.Families First Health guarantees that your information will not be rented or sold to other people.
We will only use your information when responding for any reason or purpose that you contacted us. Neither will we share your information to any third party not within our organization, except when necessary per your request.
You many decline any future contacts coming from us any time. You can contact us at your convenience through the email address or telephone number shown on Families First Health Website on the following:
- To verify what information we have about you, if any.
- To correct or change any information we have about you.
- To ask us to delete any information we have about you.
- To express any concern or issue about our use of your information.
Families First Health takes all precautions to protect and secure your information. If ever you submit sensitive information through our website, we will protect and secure your information, both online and offline.
Sensitive information that we collect, such as credit card data, is encoded and transferred to us in the most secured and safe way. You can verify this by the lock icon on the address bar. Check if the address of the web page starts with an “https.”
We use encryption so we can protect sensitive information that are transmitted online and to protect your personal information even offline. Only the official staff of Families First Health who need the information to do specific jobs for Families First Health are allowed access to information that are personally identifiable. All our computers and web servers where we stock personally identifiable information are placed in a secured environment.